Always Remember Your Pets when you are Moving. Your pets' well-being is
so important when a major life-style change is about to occur. So here
are 6 Pet-Friendly Moving Tips to be sure your pets' transition from their familiar environment to their new home is a pleasant one.
To schedule your pet-friendly move with Pro Movers Houston click here
1. On the day of the move place your pet in their carriers and confine your dog to one room or the backyard. If your pet is stressed out easily place him or her in a boarding day care for a few hours.
2. Only after everything is out of the house should you retrieve your animal and place him in the car.
3. Pack a separate bag for your pet. Take some of his favorite food, as well as a gallon of water. Cats can usually travel 8-10 hours without a litter box but just in case bring along a disposal litter box for emergencies.
4. Take a blanket and a few towels if you are traveling long distance for your pets comfort and a chew toy for your dog.
5. Place temporary id tags with your new address and phone number on your pets collar.
6. Keep a current health certificate for your pet during. Interstate travel because many states require one.
Call Now to Schedule Your Mover with Pro Movers Houston 832-736-0579.
Our friendly and knowledgeable Moving Concierge will be happy to assist you with your moving plans.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.