Has Your Move been Affected by Hurricane Harvey?
1. Call a Reputable Mover and Schedule or Re-Schedule Your Move.
2. Make a Deposit to Insure Your Move Won't Be Cancelled and Your Price will Be Locked-in and Your Move Reserved.
3. Follow the Weather Reports to Determine the Best Day to Move.
4. Make Sure You Have All Items Securely Packed and Boxed.
5. Use Plastic Tubs and Plastic Bins with Lids when Possible to Avoid Moisture.
6. Call Your Mover the Night Before Your Move to Verify Your Time.
7. Take Your Most Valuable Personal Items and One of a Kind Memorabilia in Your Vehicle.
8. Ask for Shrink Wrap for Your Furniture to Avoid Water Damage.
9. Purchase Extra Tape and Supplies in the Event You Need to Keep Items Stored for a Extended Period of Time.
10. Create a List of Household Items (Inventory) to Share with the Movers.
YES, RESERVE MOVE NOW!!